Investor Analyst (London)
This is an ideal position for a candidate looking for an entry into the world of asset management, and specifically for someone with an interest in hedge funds. Murano connects fund managers with their target investors by contacting investors on a regular basis and discerning what kinds of funds they want to allocate in. By asking detailed questions that let us create customized investor profiles for our clients, we are able to help managers build quality sales pipelines and raise assets.
The Investor Analyst serves as a researcher and a coordinator between investors and Murano’s fund management clients. New analysts will go through an orientation process in which they will learn about Alternative Investments, the CAIA (Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst) Association, and an introduction to client relations, among other skills. The Investor Analyst role consists of:
- Ongoing calls with investors in order to understand their allocation process.
- Managing a client base of fund managers – this includes providing a premium service to your own clients through excellent industry and market knowledge in order to assist them in identifying suitable investors, as well as keeping the Murano team up to date with your clients’ progress and needs.
- Producing customized investor reports that will be sent to clients.
- Participating in monthly review sessions and weekly conference calls to gain feedback from our clients and to ensure they are receiving the highest level of service.
- Exhibiting a genuine interest and understanding of global trends in investment flows and allocations amongst various investor types.
- Entering and updating gathered information into our CRM system, which is at the disposal of our clients.
- Exhibit a passion for fund management.
- Demonstrable ability to learn difficult concepts quickly and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional relationship and network building skills are crucial when talking to investors both on the telephone and in person.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently structure time across a broad range of tasks.
- Experience within the domain of asset and investment management would be highly desirable, as would a university degree with strong academic credentials and other relevant training certificates.
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Friday morning Pret
- Regular team socials
£20,000 + bonus.
Please apply via email to Christina Andrea (email@example.com), attaching your CV and a cover letter.