How we help funds succeed
Here’s how we help funds to succeed:
- Our teams of analysts in London and New York continuously collect first-hand, real-time insights from institutional investors, including large banks, pension funds, funds-of-funds and family offices.
- When an investor’s allocation strategy matches the investment characteristics of a client fund that subscribes to our bespoke service, we facilitate a connection.
- We combine this targeted “match-making” with advanced CRM technologies, consistent client communication and marketing support services.
- Our client funds use Murano either as their primary / sole marketing initiative, or to supplement their own in-house capabilities.
- Regardless of size, our client funds maintain the professionalism and brand stature that’s often lost through cold calling and other marketing tactics.
By leveraging accurate, real-time market intelligence, Murano reduces the time and costs involved in raising assets, and increases the likelihood of an allocation.