Who we are
We are Murano Systems Limited, our registered office is at 107 Byrne Road, London, Greater London, England, SW12 9JA, we are registered in England & Wales with registered number 07527580, and our main trading address is 83 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0HW. We are not currently registered for VAT.
Your access to the Site
Access to the Site is permitted at our discretion and on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice at any time. We are not liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to registered members.
You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site, and
Misuse of the Site
You must act in good faith in your use of the Site and, specifically, you must not:
- misuse the Site by knowingly introducing, or facilitating the introduction of, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or similar harmful material,
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site, or
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack of any kind,
- and any breach of the above may amount to a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
We are not liable to you for any loss or damage caused by any third party’s misuse of the Site.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in the Site, and in all materials and content available on the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of us or our licensors or advertisers, and is protected by regional and international laws relating to copyright and/or database rights. The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trade marks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of us or our licensors or advertisers, and are protected by regional and international trade mark laws.
You may print off one copy, and download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference only, and not for commercial use. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of Content must always be acknowledged.
You must not:
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way,
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text, or
- use any Content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information
The Content is provided “as is”, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on the Site. If you discover any information which you believe to be inaccurate, please let us know.
Commentary, opinions, feedback and other similar Content posted on the Site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We have no responsibility for any loss arising from any reliance placed on such Content.
We aim to update the Site and Content regularly but are under no obligation to do so, and any of the Content may be out of date at any given time.
We may suspend or withdraw access to the Site temporarily or indefinitely.
The Content is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any Content, including, without limitation any liability for:
- computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site, including during hyperlinks to or from third party sites,
- loss of income, revenue, business, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill,
- wasted management or office time, and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Information about you
We may process personal information about you in accordance with our Privacy & Cookies Policy. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is true, accurate and current in all respects. In order that we can maintain an accurate and up to date record of your personal information, please keep us informed of any changes.
Supply of goods, services or information
Contracts formed through the Site, or elsewhere, for the supply by us of goods, services or information in exchange for payment or other consideration are governed by our separate agreement with you for such supply.
Contracts formed through the Site, or elsewhere, for the supply by third parties of goods, services or information in exchange for payment or other consideration are governed by the terms of any agreement between you and such third parties and we are not a party to, or responsible for, the performance of such contracts.
Submission of material to the Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to submit material to the Site (“Submission”), or to contact other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (the “Standards”). You warrant that any such Submission or contact complies with those Standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you acknowledge and accept that we have the right:
- to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any Submission for any purpose, and
- to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Submission by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or other proprietary or privacy rights.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Submissions from you or any other user of the Site.
We have the right to remove any Submission if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the Standards.
Links to or from the Site
We permit you to establish a link from your website to our Site home page, provided that:
- you do so in a way that is fair and legal and is not likely to mislead any visitor to your site or damage our reputation or take advantage of it,
- the website from which you are linking complies in all respects with the Standards, and